St. Paul’s Anglican Church
The Clearwater Parish was established in April 1888 and the first service held in 1889, though the structure was not formally consecrated until August 1893. Renovations to the church through the years have been modest. The original wood stove was replaced by a coal-burning booker stove, then by an oil furnace in 1954, and finally in 1984 by electric baseboards. Electric lights were installed in 1951. In 1987, repairs were made to the foundation and windows were replaced with a new stained glass window installed above the altar.
Going to Church - Irene Argue